Dirty Dishes You like this whole frequent updating thing don't you? DON'T YOU?! Yeah, you couldn't fool me. The thing is, I like it too. That's about all. I added some stuff today... mainly the "works in progress", which so far consists of the two short stories I wrote for my fiction writing class last semester. They still need some work, but I'm kind of tired of them, so who knows if that'll ever happen. Jason and I are planning on turning the first one into a movie. Jessica was going to be our Rachel, but God knows when or if she'll ever be back to do it. Anyway, hopefully creativity will grab hold of me this summer -- or I will grab hold of it or SOMETHING because... yeah. That would be fun.
I got an e-mail from the Coldstone people... I am going to be able to go to Georgia in a couple weeks... so I'm pretty excited about that. The only thing is that I am going to miss training and the store opening, and that kind of pisses me off. But what're you going to do, ya know? I've got a vacation to take.
I am going home today for father's day and to visit some friends and the fam... I'll be back tomorrow evening. First I've got to do some dishes (hence the title of this post) and take a shower... so I'm going to get on that. Have a great weekend!

No comments:
Post a Comment