Ice Cream, Man I just read Jason's last post (which was written about as long ago as mine), and I resent the fact that the only reason he comes over here is for my internet connection. He is out of his element. Bastard.
So I've pretty much recovered from the Target fiasco; my pride has healed, and I got an even better job... AT COLDSTONE CREAMERY!!!! Now I'll be a scooping, singing fool (ask me if you have no clue what I'm talking about). Clo even IM'd me today (I haven't heard from her in FOREVER) to say that she works at a similar ice cream store called Marble Slab, so now we're official Ice Cream buddies. I haven't been this excited since... well... a long time. The only problem is that the store opens on July 1st when I am out of town visiting Aunt Sis and Uncle Chester in Georgia. So they're going to call back if it's a problem... I hope that it's not!!
Pam from work is almost gone, thank God... we changed our filing system from alphabetical to numerical (by specimen number) and she STILL can't get it straight... if nothing else she's worse than ever. I think I'll keep my Peterson job for the summer at least because that way I'll be working almost full time.
My friends (Katie Vincent, Tim, Jason... perhaps Adam and maybe even Amandra) have decided to make camping a weekly ritual since the success of our past weekend's camping/fishing trip. Also I am dieting and exercising, and so far it's going fairly well!! Hopefully soon I'll be the hottest ice cream boy around (first I think I need to get braces again.... but... SOMEDAY!!!) That's all for now; take it easy!

No comments:
Post a Comment