I normally don't make a habit of cussing when I talk to people... I find it a little abrasive and off-putting when other people do (JJ, can you fuckin' hear me?) and so I often censor the more colorful language floating around in my head in favor of my dulcet, unassuming, vanilla tones.
But looking back at some of my previous posts, I guess those efforts don't translate over into my writing.
I've always felt that I'm better with written communication than I am with verbal communication (perhaps that's why I still keep TWO blogs, or why my only 'real' girlfriend was a long-distance, internet romance.) So maybe all this bleak, expletive-laden talk is the real me?
Obviously.
Is that depressing to me?
Certainly.
...
ANYWAY, I started back at the paper this week, and so far things are going fairly smoothly. At the moment there are a couple other people writing stories for Spring Hill as well, so really, the most stressful part of the job has been A.) fitting all the news into the paper by deadline and B.) dragging my ass out of bed in the morning. Granted, this is Day Two, but... yeah.
Also, I finally got a new cell phone. Which makes me happy. And I have a Wii. Which I can't stop playing.

1 comment:
I like both Michaels.
Post a Comment