A long time ago, somebody told me, or maybe I read, that in lieu of using a paper shredder, one can simply tear personal documents into sixths and toss them into the recycling bin without worrying about identity theft. I don't know that I really believe that, but today I was tearing up a couple old credit card statements and NSF notices from my bank, struggling, as I always do, to make that third and final rip, when it suddenly occurred to me that to have my identity stolen might not be all that bad, what with my current financial status and all.
And so, I'm giving my fingers a rest and envisioning the triumph I would feel were I ever to see the look on the face of the douche bag who decides to try and buy a package of M&M's on my credit card - only to be declined.
Bring it on, you nefarious bottom-feeding folk. Identity-thieve away!

1 comment:
I think you've officially gone insane.
Post a Comment