Ahhh Music. It seems like no matter how much I feel I am over something, all it takes is a single song recommended by a single person to send me back about twelve steps. White Flag by Dido is the song... and yeah. I don't quite know what to do about all of that jazz (there's really not much that I can do), so I'll end this thought along with this paragraph.
Chad's pissed. He hates the bar, and he's not really talking to me right now. I suppose I should talk to him, but it's going to take me about a day or two to suck up my pride (it kind of hurts since I was so proud of the success of my first carpentry project) but yeah... I guess we'll just have to work something out.
Last night at work (I forgot to mention this today) Marvin the asshole lectured us on about twenty things we do wrong... things that I am not doing, but yeah. He's kind of a bastard. But whatever!
I really need to do laundry. Today I bought more underwear at Target so that now I can technically go for another two days before I have nothing. My room is a mess. Life is just... complicated right now. Thank God I have a WHOLE DAY off on Wednesday!!!

No comments:
Post a Comment