With Every Season. I'm pretty glad that fall's almost upon us. There is a fly that is crawling around my screen... like a period gone all haywire... crawling from one end of this vast expanse of white, thoughtless space. But soon he will die, and that is because fall is almost here, and that makes me happy.
Football season began yesterday with a nice little victory over Troy State. It was cold and rained the whole game, which kind of sucked because now I'm kind of sick, but it was fun as all hell at any rate. Also, my parents informed me that they have purchased an enormous television... I'm pretty excited to go home next weekend and witness it (along with Old Settlers and walking tacos and GRANGE PUPS and... oh Jesus all the food!!!
Chad and I are back on good terms after I altered the bar a bit so that it wouldn't stick out so much. So we hang and cook eachother food and clean together... we're like Laverne and Shirley only without Penny Marshall and whoever played the other one. Thank God... living with a pissy Chad was hell. But yeah the apartment's falling together fairly nicely... we live in a fairly well decorated "on-a-budget" apartment, and that makes me fairly happy.
My glasses broke at the game. Now I am semi-visually impaired. Lookout for me not knowing who you are even if you're three feet in front of my face, bad typos, and car wrecks between Manhattan Avenue and Westloop. Until next time... XOXO

No comments:
Post a Comment