Money. I'm low on flow. I really need to start living beneath my means. That's about all. So today, I sold some CD's and a couple DVD's!!! I KNOW!!!! It's crazy... who knew I could give up as wonderful a film as Dungeons and Dragons? I also sold back Ghost World, which despite high recommendations from Jessica, I did not enjoy. So I should be all right until my refunds and rebates and financial aid and paychecks come in within the next week or so. Otherwise, I think I might donate some plasma.
J. Ritty is coming to visit me next week!! I am REALLY FREAKING EXCITED about that!!!!!!!!! Too bad school starts next week too.
There's not much else to say. I just got my new issue of Men's Health. Life is just that exciting. Oooh Katie V. called tonight and told me "she wasn't mad" and whatnot. Leave it to a girl to avoid a simple apology. Whatever... we're happy. Maybe I should be the one apologizing anyway... but probably not.

No comments:
Post a Comment