Tuesday, July 27

Movies I'm Missing (Canto the Third)

Here's an updated list of all the films absent from my collection.  I have put the titles of the ones I have no idea about in red.

Alien
Aliens
Aqua Teen Hunger Force: Vol. 1
A Beautiful Mind
The Bourne Identity
Catch Me If You Can
8 Mile
Far and Away
The Fifth Element
Gladiator
The Godfather Collection
Mulholland Drive

If you have any information on the whereabouts on any of the above films, please e-mail me as soon as possible.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Yeah, actually I think Bradley might actually have been playing Settlers with the person who I played with. His name's Brad also. He knows Reid. It's complicated, but one time I was at my friend Jason's (who is a friend of the other Brad) apartment watching TV and in waltzes Bradley. They were filming a movie or doing other fun things. SO... yeah.