Sunday, October 3

Presenting...

Well, friends, it appears I have become one of the more outspoken within my group of friends, making my opinions not only heard, but prerequisits for feeling comfortable around me. I'd like to say that it's not true, but it probably is to some extent. So know this... whether I agree with you or not, I respect everyone having their own opinions whether or not they are the same as mine. That said, I will try to get less pissed off and be more civil during any gentle discourse we may have... assuming that I am afforded the same courtesy.

Speaking of all this, please take the time to visit Open for Discussion, a project my friend Adam and I are undertaking, as we both feel that our personal blogs are not the proper venue for our politcal ideas. I am the liberal, he is the conservative - or rathe the "Bill O'Reilly" figure - which here means "a conservative masquerading as a man with no agenda other than the propogation of "truth", which here means "skewed fact"." But all that is just my opinion.

Now enough of this Tom Knavery... let us ride!

No comments: