Monday, April 18

Coming clean.

Dearest blog,

I know this won't come easy, and it will probably take you a long time to understand. The reson I've been neglecting you is because I've... well... I've found someone else. No she's not as pretty as you, but she does have some nice features. In some ways I have found it easier to get what I want out of her. Please don't take this the wrong way... I do not want to stop using--oh God... I mean... benefiting from our mutual partnership. But I think I want to be free to experience both of you at the same time. Is there any way that you can understand that? I want you to get to know her, because I had pushed her aside for so long until I finally realized how truly wonderful she can be. Visit her here. Know that no matter what happens, she'll never take the place that you hold in my heart. I think that if both you and I are able to embrace these feelings, then we will only become closer. I don't know what the future holds in store... but I know that I won't like it unless you're a part of it.

Love always,
Michael

No comments: