Sunday, April 10

Excuses excuses.

It's been awhile, huh? I feel like I'm neglecting my blog, but in my owndefense, I've come on here several times to post and have found pretty mucheverything going on in my life not notable enough to canonize in blog-form. I've applied to a few different jobs with no real hope of being considered. I've been eating healthy. I've been reading. I've been going to class. Entertaining, yes?

No.

BUT, all that aside, tomorrow countsthe two year mark for my blog. I suppose that is notable, especially forme, since it's not often that anything I do (read: chemistry major, Spanishminor, relationships, friendships, jobs... sigh...) lasts two years.

Nowthat I'm all depressed, I'm going to go sit in the glum gloom of my livingroom and watch the rain fall outside until I have to go to my supplementalBloomsbury class, thereby missing three of the four television programs Imake it a point of watching each week (Arrested Development, Desperate Housewives, and Grey's Anatomy.)

1 comment:

Laura said...

High five on the grey's anatomy...(and d.hw's) - big fan. I'm really wanting that show to not get canceled.