Saturday, March 26

Crucial informational tidbits.

Things you never knew you needed to know:

  • Looking at my list of facebook friends, I realized that, at one time or another, I've had a crush (sometimes minor, sometimes not) on about 80% of them. Scary for you girls, huh?
  • HOORAY! Star Wars: Clone Wars Volume 2 airs in its entirety tonight at 7:00. I will be taping it, don't you worry.
  • I've decided I want an Apple PowerBook.
  • I need to buy new chapstick.
  • I am really fed up with inept people in positions of power. I'm inept, but it's okay because I'm not the leader of some big bureaucracy. Where are the people to bitchslap these idiots when they do inanely stupid shit? Is there an entry-level position in that field? I know it used to be called "journalism," but...
  • I just made a belated New Year's resolution to be better at moisturizing my face and brushing my teeth.

This is why you read my blog, isn't it?

2 comments:

Jason said...

Facebook pisses me off because I haven't found a way to enter/browse their site unless you have a working college (.edu) email address. Bah!

Nadine said...

I'm glad to hear you're not planning on moisturizing your teeth and brushing your face. That would have made for an interesting entry, though.