Tuesday, May 3

Let's not shit ourselves...

:)

I've decided that my life's not going to be interesting unless I write it that way, so take all this for what it's worth.

Today I decided that no matter what, I am going to force myself out of Kansas by October, regardless of career, money, etc. I will live in a shit box and make my dream for myself, because I figure it's useless waiting for it to happen, right? In the meantime, I have been reading these wonderful books for school, which I feel is giving me a wonderful background for my future writing. This summer, which starts in two fun-packed weeks, I will read and write more as I attempt to explore the world through my mind.

Okay, all this excitement's really exhausted me, so I'm going to go back to my reading. If you want more, check here... I've been posting there a lot more frequently.

No comments: