With a slew of free time on my proverbial hands now that I've graduated (with a 4.0 in my final semester... sorry... I can't get over it... I haven't had fridge-worthy grades since high school!) you can expect a few more updates to this site. So far I've deleted the ubiquitous "quote of the moment" which I thought I liked until it made me feel like one of those pre-sorority girls (READ: a pretty-faced high school girl who says "like" a lot and writes with gel pens with a flower/feather on the end) and added some more of my pals' blogs to the links at right, which I've also re-titled and re-ordered so that they fit along with one of societies most beloved and time-tested catchphrases. I think it gives the ol' blog a more homely, less terse feel; whether that's for the better or worse has yet to be determined. Other things you may (or may not) have to look forward to:
+ two all new and amazing stories from my Spring 2005 portfolio
+ an update of all the DVD's I own, along with those that are MIA*
+ a new look and feel
+ more frequent and more elaborative updating
All these changes hinge on 1) how easy it is for me to access the internet from home now that we no longer pay for it (yes, I'll be attempting to steal from other wireless internet connections) and 2) how much energy I really have this summer. I don't know what my life's going to be like... all I know is it can't get much more hectic and draining than it was last semester, although I guess all that work was worth it in the end. Honestly... can you believe it? A semester chock-full of English classes, and an A in all of them! WOO! Wow... I'm getting light-headed now; I think I'll lay down for a bit.

No comments:
Post a Comment