Saturday, August 16

Warner Bros. gave me pink eye!

Surely by now you've heard the news.

For me, it's like hearing that Heath Ledger died. Or that Bush was elected for a second term.

And so I'm boycotting all Warner Brothers movies from now until Half-Blood Prince comes out on July 17, 2009. If they want to make more money by dicking over hot-blooded Harry Potter fans like me, then they'll have to wait until the movie comes out to get any more of my money. I know it's a pathetic and ultimately inconsequential protest I'm making, but I have my limits - and this makes Chris Columbus look like St. Peter. It's sad... I really had planned to see The Dark Knight a couple more times before it disappears into the Twilight, and I was looking forward to seeing Terminator Salvation on its May D-day. But those two films, like Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants 2, will just have to make their multi-millions without my $10.50 in their pockets.

I also plan to send a howler or two to the WB offices... and I think you should too.

In other news, I think I have pink-eye. Nice, right? ... this week just keeps getting better!

No comments: