I took a "scientific IQ test" online yesterday, and was informed that I have an IQ of 138. I'm not sure if that's good or bad, but the thing said I am something like an "intellectual thinker" or... some... thing. I don't remember. So, there ya go, all you naysayers!
Apparently when I closed up at Cold Stone on Wednesday night, I did such a bad job that the boss's daughter felt it necessary to write a nasty note about me to her father. Oh well. Maybe I'll get fired and can then procede to find a more suitable job for myself.

1 comment:
Michael! 138 is an excellent score. Feel no fear. And to those who would naysay, I say nay! Michael is wise beyond his years and intelligent beyond your ken, you feeble-minded, limp-brained, doddering, quasi-intellectual mental gimps!
At this point I just need a sentence that ends with a period. There it is. And again.
-Logan
Post a Comment