I've decided to return to blogger for a number of reasons; namely:
1. Blogger works in China.
2. Xanga doesn't work in China.
3. I look upon my use of Blogger as the renaissance of my blogging life.
I am at the moment being driven insane by some asshole(s) who feel it both appropriate and necessary to play the loudest, most annoying traditional Chinese song I have ever heard on a loop for the last four and a half hours (and counting.) It appears that it is for the arrival of a bride and groom to their new home in a building about 500 yards away from mine. The song sounds kind of like a troupe of happy mosquitos who are trying to hum some song that's so fast that they can't quite get in tune. Even with my window closed, it sounds like I've got it playing on a radio right in front of me. If this persists, I may just kill myself.
So, yeah. Welcome back, blogger. Let's let the good times roll... again.

No comments:
Post a Comment