Thursday, April 26

It's like I already knew that!

I think it's appropriate that Denzel Washington's newest movie is called "Deja Vu"... chances are it's the same as every other movie he's ever been in.

The new Harry Potter wallpapers available at www.joindumbledoresarmy.com are awesome, particularly the fifth one.

I bought a fake M-16 today. It shoots plastic pellets. It has a laser. I'm going to have to fight the urge to aim for the guy who rides his bicycle through our community at 6 in the morning yelling something that sounds like "Hairy!" over and over and over again.

I'm psyched for the Pimps 'n Ho's party at the bar tonight, only because I found some really sweet bling bling.

I find myself eating a lot of cookies in China, but only because they help me to forget the where I am and what I'm doing.

I really like Juliet on 'Lost'... like... a lot.

I hope the stories are true that Spider-Man 3 is already available on DVD here in China already. If not, I might go to Beijing next week to see it (apparently it comes out on the 1st here!)

I have no more water in my room, but I'd almost rather die of thirst than have to try to resolve the situation with a Chinese person.

I'm going to be hungover for class tomorrow. That's why we'll be watching 'Dumbo' (the same way we watched 'Babe' in Sra. Landis's class... i.e. worksheets.) When I was a little kid, I always watched 'Dumbo' when I was sick, and it almost always made me feel better.

3 comments:

Jason said...

The pink elephants didn't throw you into a relapse?

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

LOL watching Babe in Sra Landis's class...wow talk about memories...I hated that movie then...and still hate it now!

Ms. Anheier said...

A shout out to my woman Juliet. Hells yes.