Monday, April 16

Hooray for Surveys!

I'm bored, annoyed, etc. and I found this on Facebook. If you know me, you know how much I love a survey, and this one seemed to have different questions than normal... which I appreciate.

70 Quirks about me:

1. What are your initials?
MRT

2. What is your favorite thing to wear?
clothes

3. Last thing you ate?
Sean's noodles

5. I say Shotgun, you say?
okay...?

6. Last person you hugged?
one of my students

8. How many U.S states have you been to?
23

10. Does anyone you know wanna date you?
no

11. Name something you like physically about yourself?
my eyebrows

13. Who is your best friend?
I don't know

14. Why are you still up?
Because I'm angry/annoyed/in China

15. Who/What made you angry today?
People acting more high maintenance than is reasonable

16. Favorite type of Food?
Western

17. Favorite holidays?
July 4th, Christmas

18. Do you download music:
Yes... on iTunes

19. Do you care if your socks are dirty?
Hell yeah

21. Would you date the person who posted this?
no

22. Has anyone ever sang or played for you personally?
Carrie did!

23. Do you love anyone?
Yes

24. Do you like Bush?
Not at all

25. Have you ever bungee jumped?
Nope

26. Have you ever gone white-water rafting:
Yes... a few times!

27. Has anyone ten years older than you ever hit on you?
Maybe... I couldn't quite tell.

28. How much money ya got in ya pocket?
RMB 29.60

29. Have you met a real redneck?
I'm related to some.

30. How is the weather right now?
Cool and cloudy

31. What are you listening to right now?
My fan

32. What is your current fav song?
"SW" by Blonde Redhead

33. What was the last movie you watched?
Bridget Jones: Edge of Reason. Sigh.

34. Do you wear contacts?
No... but I wish I did.

35. Where was the last place you went besides your house?
Nina and Lisa's home.

36. What are you afraid of?
Heights and deep water.

37. How many piercings have you had?
None.

38. How many pets do you have?
None... unless you count Maggie.

39. What's one thing you've learned?
I can't make everyone happy.

40. What do you usually order from Starbucks?
Venti triple non-fat latte

42. Have you ever fired a gun:?
Yes.

43. Are you missing someone?:
Yes. Many people, actually.

44. Fav. TV show?
Arrested Development, Lost, Heroes, Scrubs, Grey's Anatomy, The Office

45. Do you have an iPod?:
Of course I do!

46. Has anyone ever said you looked like a celeb?
No.

48. Who would you like to see right now?
Everyone back home.

49. Favorite movie of all time?
Jurassic Park

50. Do you find yourself loved?
I think usually.

51. Have you ever been caught doing something you weren't supposed to?
Yep.

52. Favorite flower(s)?
The kind that look good in a room and don't smell a lot.

53. Butter, plain, or salted popcorn?
Plain

54. What Magazines are you reading?
None at the moment, but usually Entertainment Weekly and Men's Health.

55. Have you ever ridden in a limo?:
Once, for my grandma's funeral.

56. Has anyone you were really close to passed away recently?
No.

58. What's something that really bugs you?
China.

60. Do you like Michael Jackson?
Not as much as most people.

61. What's your favorite smell?
Rain

62. Favorite baseball team?
The Royals!

63. Favorite cereal?
Frosted Flakes (at the moment)

65. What's the longest time you've gone without sleep?
Maybe 36.333333 hours?

66. Last time you went bowling?
College

67. Where is the weirdest place you have slept?
The taxi cab on the way back to my hotel in Qingdao.

68. Who was your last phone call?
A random Chinese woman (wrong number.)

69. Last time you were at work?
I technically live at work.

70. What's the closest orange object to you?
A box of Crystal Light Sunrise On the Go Classic Orange packets.

2 comments:

Mrs. H in Costa Rica 2023 said...

Yea! I have another friend with blogspot! I hope you have a good week!

-Denise K

Jason said...

How did I not know of this blog? Haha When do you return to the mainland, my friend? Or are you planning other international excursions?