Hello Again Wooo it's been a long time. I finally have internet in my apartment, so MAYBE I can start keeping up with this baby. My job at Peterson's is finally making sense, and I have learned that I'm not too much of a fan. I am a fan of my apartment though; it's like living in a hotel (a maid service even came and cleaned one day last week!) We have had a few fun parties, and it's been great.
My grandpa has a new girlfriend... the fourth since my grandma died on May 29th of last year. It's kind of disgusting and upsetting, but at least he's happy. I went home this weekend and hung out with my family; we had sort of been at odds, as my mom sprung it on my that she thought I did a horrible job of thinking my summer plans through. We worked it out and had a great weekend, and David even came back and is spending the week here at my apartment. It's been fun, although I think he's pretty bored.
I've now applied at Target (I interview on Thursday) and Coldstone (I audition on June 9th)... so I think I'm going to see how those turn out. I almost think I'd rather work at Coldstone... just due to the better money-making potential. Hopefully I don't get stuck with some asshole pseudo-mafia Jew bastard as a manager... that would suck. Otherwise, things are the same. I'll keep you posted (or try to do a better job from now on!)

No comments:
Post a Comment