Friday, May 2

Mmm Grape! Recently, I have rekindled my love for artificially-flavored grape things. I used to be not such a fan, but now I am having weird cravings for Jolly Joes, grape slushies, and stuff of that nature. Maybe I'm weird, or maybe I'm just pregnant.

I watched Friends last night and was saddened to discover that Monica and Chandler are both infertile. It was sad, but I think we all know that they're going to get lucky before the show ends next season. Also, the fact that Ross decided to let Joey have the gorgeous Charlie only solidifies the fact that he and Rachel are going to end up together. In fact, I bet Monica will go into labor during Ross and Rachel's wedding!!! Oh, Friends; how could I deny you for so long???

I think this weekend is shaping up to be a boring one. I'm a little low on flow, so the whole going out and doing fun stuff is looking less feasible all the time. Oh well... it'll give me a chance to get a jump on the homework thing. Which is good, because the sooner I don't have to worry about school crap is the sooner my happiness begins. That makes me want to listen to that Powderfinger song....

No comments: