I Found a Job! Today I had my interview at Peterson Clinical Lab for the courier position. Basically the guy told me what I'd be doing and offered me the job (pretty easy!) The only problem is... it's only thirteen to sixteen hours a week, and even then I only get paid $5.50 an hour. So, while I'm going in for my first day tomorrow (CRAZY!), I'm still waiting to hear back from Barry's Pharmacy (twenty hours a week, $6.00 an hour). I also contacted Oatmeal Studios about writing greeting card quips for money; they're sending me some "writing guidelines" so I can start doing that too. I think whatever I choose to do, I'm going to apply at Target this summer to maybe try and work the overnight shift. I'm thinking it'll be good money, which I need! So... that's that.
Also today, the two free DVD's I ordered from Universal came! So now I own Jaws and The Lost World: Jurassic Park. That brings the count up to one hundred sixty... which is insane.
Apparently a Coldstone Creamery is opening up here in Manhattan sometime soon. Maybe I should consider working there???

No comments:
Post a Comment