Summer Well I'm officially done (I was on Tuesday, but my updating habits are becomming almost as bad as Jason's). The room's cleared out, Dave's gone, Jessica's gone, Kyle's graduating, all my stuff's in my new apartment, and I'm now working on my own at Peterson's. It's CRAZY how much it seems like all this has changed in ONE DAY (actually most of this DID happen in one day). It's actually all kind of wearing me down right now. I'm sure it'll be better after awhile, but man oh man I just want to sleep and forget how much I already miss my friends who're gone (like Jessica... Lord knows when we'll see her again.)
All in all, I think my summer will be pretty relaxing. I NEED to find another job (mom called and chewed me out this morning about finances), but still, I don't think life's going to be all that bad. I'm planning on reading a lot I hope, as well as working out as part of the "happy plan" Katie and I divised over the phone last night. Speaking of which... not only did some little tree across the street burn down, but also an entire bar and a small store. I dunno WHAT was up with that. I am also going to visit Aunt Sis and Uncle Chester in Georgia this summer (June 27th - July 7th), so that'll be exciting :)
Well my friends, this is the last shift I'm working at the good old front desk. It's kind of like the end of an era. Tonight's the last night I'll spend in Putnam Hall. ANYWAY... I'm not really sure if or when I'll have internet again, so until that time, just remember one thing. I like birds. Peace, my faithful blog-checkers. Oh and come visit me at Commons... apartment 179 in building T! I'll make you something.

No comments:
Post a Comment