Here ya go! It's kind of funny that they day I mentioned the fact that was posting too much, my life suddenly became "too busy" for me to remember to update this thing! Thanks to Katie, however, my profile should be updated more frequently.
I finally finished Paradise, but now I'm thinking I'm going to have to read it again in order to write my final paper. Let's count off the things I have left to do before the end of the year:
1. Final paper for Intro. to Literary Studies (may need to re-read Paradise
2. Read Antony and Cleopatra for Shakespeare; study As You Like It, King Lear and Antony and Cleopatra for final on Thursday, May 15th.
3. Read two chapters for Social Welfare (probably won't do), Two-page take home final.
4. Revise my two short stories ("A Plant Named Rachel" and "Pets Allowed"); compile portfolio for Fiction Writing.
That doesn't sound TOO taxing! Thank God it's almost over! I'm getting really excited about the apartment this summer... it should be GREAT! I'll have my own bedroom AND bathroom.... ahhhh I'm so excited!
Those of you who know me and who know what happened on American Idol last night don't need me to explain to you just how pissed off I was after last night's show. So I won't go into that.
And finally, Jason and I are planning on starting filming of the film-version of my short story "A Plant Named Rachel" on Saturday. Too bad Jessica, our Rachel, felt it necessary to go home yesterday. I'll be surprised if she comes back at all except to get the shit out of her room. Whatever. OH... and Dave's girlfriend, April, is coming up this weekend, so I'm pretty excited about that. She's a fun girl; they make me happy. PEACE!

No comments:
Post a Comment