An Ode.
Reading his thoughts is like reading poetry
that begs translation
Like stepping into the skewed psyche
of someone completely unlike yourself.
You see how his world must look,
feel how little he feels
and are happy that in your world
"flavor" is the same as "taste".
The Post. I bought a ceiling fan today. Tomorrow I will install it, and hopefully it will be as energy-efficient as it says it is. I also hopes it looks semi-nice, but I won't be too surprised if it doesn't. A girl at the party left her phone number for me on the dry erase board. Chad put it in his phone and took it upon himself to call her (failing to realize that she did leave it for him). I don't know how that turned out... hopefully I can still call her sometime. She seemed really nice. And cute. Maybe I'll call her tomorrow.

No comments:
Post a Comment