Thursday, September 25

This has been a really weird week. I'm glad it's almost over... because I dunno how much more of it I can take! Katie Vincent turned twenty-one... a happy birthday to her. I myself have been skipping far too much class. I also told my boss at Peterson that I would finish out the semester there, a "promise" which I am now beginning to dread. We got new linoleum in our kitchen, but they took away our dishwasher and haven't given us one back. They were going to replace it on Wednesday, and so now they are pretty much two days late. If it's anything like the screens, we'll be handwashing dishes till Thanksgiving AT LEAST. Bastards.

I went back and visited some Putnam peeps... it was kind of weird. It's always good to see Dave and Sean and April and Lindsay and all those guys, but I just feel weird seeing people that I never really talked to, because then I feel like I have to make small talk, which I'm just no good at. It's kind of like the whole high school thing. But... that said, it was great seeing everyone! I miss the place :(

I've now been to the Wash Palace twice. I love that place! I don't know that I will ever go to another laundromat again! So good to know.

The high school kids at Cold Stone have gotten into giving me nicknames. My personal favorite: Ogre. Yeah... I need to do something. I hate those kids. Except Mindy, who admitted to me the other day that the first few times we worked together, she thought I was really annoying. That's okay, though, cause I thought she was a real bitch. We're great friends now (in the "coworkers-as-friends" sense). Kathleen's nice too, except for she started that whole nickname game. I don't think they read my blog, so I guess I don't need to be afraid to be candid.

Buy the new Dave Matthews solo album... or at least listen to it. I really like it, especially number eight.

No comments: