Sunday, September 14

Party time. My roommate and I threw our first "joint party" tonight, and while it wasn't as good as my first party, it ended up all right. I got to see a lot of people I haven't seen in FOREVER... like Amanda and Julie (old Faraday friends) as well as Paige, who admitted to me that she was in love with me my senior year of high school! Too bad I didn't know! I had a bit of a jones for her too!!! Oh well... single life is all right (I guess). Anyway... it was great seeing them; I rekindled old friendships and made some new ones as well. People apparently think I'm the world's greatest host because I make pizza rolls and little smokies. Fair enough.

I, however, hope never to throw a party with Chad again. Ever. His antics just about pushed me over the edge. As Kyle, April and Dave can attest to, he just about pushed me over the edge (until I got drunk enough to get over it). Anyway.

We won our football game. I was pretty happy about that, even though we played a really sloppy game. Schwinn was able to find himself early in the second half, thank God. I actually don't know that I've seen Roberson provide that many passing yards before. It was very exciting.

I just can't get over that Paige thing. I'm sensing the start of a beautiful renewed friendship. We'll see! WOOOoooo. Goodnight, folks.

No comments: