Everybody's Happy. I can't say anything about last night's game that hasn't already been said other than... did you know that I went to school with Darren Sproles? Yeah... he moved to my school district in fourth grade, and we've gone to school together ever since. Oh... wait... I guess I've already said that. Maybe a couple times. I've always been bad about that.
I've been having a really good weekend... I've just been a lot happier and a lot more motivated to do things. I think I've discovered (or remembered) that the thing I desire most in life is connection. And this weekend... I've kind of rediscovered my favorite connection of all. But I guess I don't really know what to say about that here, because I fear I'll be making too big of a deal about it. Regardless... it has made me happy.
Okay. Now I'm really going to go do my homework. After this reading, I'm pretty much done aside from finals. I don't even want to think about those. Blegh.

No comments:
Post a Comment