Tuesday, April 26

Best foot forward.

I think I have probably the grossest feet ever. I won't go into detail... but I am pretty sure that people like me are the reason people like Dave and Melissa have such an intense fear of all things podiacal. Is that even a word?

It's interesting that after a near-all-nighter last night, I still have it in me to be awake at almost three in the morning without so much as a nap (unless you count the inevitable drifting off that took place at work this morning.)

I've become addicted to eBay. Today I was trying to win an autographed portrait of Will Arnet (Gob from Arrested Development) but due to work-related obligations, I became distracted and lost the auction. I am now bidding on Claire Burke Wisteria carpet powder... perhaps the gayest thing any self-respecting heterosexual male could order. For me, though, the scent is one that harkens back to childhood, and I'll take it in any form it can come, so long as that's what my apartment smells like in these beautiful late-spring early-summer months (we're actually not quite there yet, but I've always been a forward thinker.)

Now I'm going to lay down and read/watch TV/sleep, depending on how I feel when my head hits the pillow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mike, you are just another victim to the ebay phenomenon. It will grab you for a while and then you will gradually wean yourself off of it for a bit and then sometime in the future you will be bored and just take a look and once again be caught up. It is a delightful cycle. And I don't think your feet are any grosser than anyone else's.