Tonight's the third night in a row I've been out drinking... but tonight's probably the best night so far because A.) when we went to 0546 (Dongying's Premiere night club), there was some Chinese pop group practicing their synchronized dance for their upcoming performance(s) and B.) Alyssa went home with James... and when I say "with James", I mean "WITH James"... oh hoa! It's crazy... and I can't wait to take the mickey out of her (as the Brits say.)
In other news, I leave Dongying in like a day and a half. I'm going insane... I feel like I have so much to do (on top of dinners, drinks, and general conviviality with people that I most likely won't see in quite a long while... if ever again)... and yet I can't wait to be out of here. It makes me really happy throwing away all the pointless shit I've amassed in my year abroad (and even before then)... I feel so "free"!!!
Apparently three days after I get home, my mom is taking my brother and I along on a "business trip" to Chicago. HOLLA! I'm hoping in the next few days to set up some interviews for myself while I'm there so that hopefully I won't have to return home at the end of the vacation! If you read this and know of any place that might hire me (and can get me an interview)... LET ME KNOW!

No comments:
Post a Comment