Friday, June 8

Nothing ever works in China, so why should I?

Considering how little there is to do in this town, I find it surprisingly hard deciding how best to spend my time. Usually I end up sitting around and mulling over all my options (most of which are DVDs) until there's nothing I can do other than flip through a couple pages of Harry Potter before passing out.

Went on a tour this afternoon of Dongying by way of mass transit. Unfortunately, it didn't work out so well and we wound up and the main bus station the majority of the time, but still... I enjoyed it and hope to do it again soon. My goal is to ride on one of the city's double-decker busses. Do you spell "busses" with one or two s's? I'm too lazy to look it up... I'll add it to my list of possible things to do tomorrow.

No comments: