We have no water. We've had no water pretty much all week. Today I thought maybe I'd have water enough to shower, and I did (albeit an icy trickle), but I've gotten so used to having no water that I forgot to put anything over the drain after I was finished showering. In most places I'm familiar with, this would have been no big deal. But since China has yet to discover the beauty of plumbing that utilizes traps, I am now stuck with an apartment that smells of sewage. Bummer.
My plane tickets arrived today... during class. I opted to stop the class, open the package, check the tickets, and then gloat to my students that I am getting the fuck out of here in less than a month (well, out of Dongying... I fly home on July 12th.) I also told some of them that I hate them, but they don't know what that means. MUAHAHAHAHA!!! So that's exciting.

No comments:
Post a Comment