League Night. Tonight is league night, which is exciting. Hopefully we'll do well. Let me rephrase that... hopefully I'll do well. I'm the only team member who hasn't practiced since our last match last Thursday. I guess the main thing is that I'm really not in the mood to receive unsolicited advice, which I am bound to receive unless my rolls are impeccable, which is rare.
I participated in part one of three fragrance studies that I will be doing this and next week, the end result of which is $50... just for sniffing twenty-two little bottles. Magnifique!
Tonight I think the friends are flocking to the bars, which means I'll be having a quiet evening at home. Not that that's bad. It just sucks.
It's rainy today... actually it has been since yesterday. Today, though, I noticed hundreds of little worms dying on the sidewalk. It was really tragic. I'm sure the experience will creep into a story of mine sometime in the future.... I was going to write about it here, but then I just kind of lost the drive. Typical.
Another thing I noticed today was this girl's shoelaces in my American Survey class. They were bright blue, and written on them in yellow was the repeated phrase "Boys Lie". I read them over and over... "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie" "Boys Lie".... until I hated myself. Which is where I'm at now. Happy Bowling!

No comments:
Post a Comment