Monday, March 1

Oscar. The party last night went off without a hitch... except for the fact that I was running low on time and so was in the shower when people started showing up. But all in all, it was a good time. I was happy for all the Lord of the Rings love... I think it was well deserved. Bill Murray was snubbed, as was Keisha-Castle Hughes (probably the most deserving performance of all the best actresses... although I haven't seen Monster or 21 Grams. FYI: she's going to be in the next Star Wars movie.) Nicole looked great, as always. Charlize Theron looked like she laid in the tanning bed a little too long. Jennifer Garner looked like a man. My favorite moment... the whole Will Ferrell/Jack Black thing. ":::whisper::: Sting." So brilliant.

In other news, I applied to the internship with Random House, so wish me luck with that. I also... well.... what else have I done? Oh... wait.... nothing.

Life is good, nevertheless. I'm working on picking out my classes for next year. If I don't do a minor in Spanish, I only have 14 credit hours left to take. That means only three more English classes, one life science, and a foreign language class (although, I should already have it, so if I do decide to skip the minor, which I probably shouldn't, then I'll definitely check in on that.) If I get this internship, though... or any internship for that matter, I probably won't minor in Spanish, and instead focus on getting started on my career rather than preparing myself for grad school.

No comments: