M I C H A E L
Like Reader's Digest for people who don't want to waste their time stalking me.
Sunday, March 28
March 29th.
March 29th, March 29th, March 29th.
I miss love.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
About Me
Michael
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2009
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
2008
(8)
►
November
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(2)
►
February
(1)
►
2007
(27)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(6)
►
August
(5)
►
June
(7)
►
April
(7)
►
2005
(45)
►
August
(1)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(5)
►
March
(9)
►
February
(7)
►
January
(15)
▼
2004
(195)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(12)
►
June
(24)
►
May
(23)
►
April
(20)
▼
March
(14)
March 29th. March 29th, March 29th, March 29th. ...
Three Things. I had a conversation with God today...
I can't shut my head up. I always begin writing t...
Sorry. When I look in the mirror, I can't believe...
Blegh. David is gone. Yesterday I had a fairly i...
Meet me in Montauk. I went and saw Eternal Sunshi...
Long time. I'm in another period of posting decli...
I need to write things down more when I think them...
I'm Awesome. I beat Spider Solitaire tonight with...
League Night. Tonight is league night, which is e...
Tooth Update. I went to the dentist this morning ...
Fractured Smile. Have you ever seen Breaking the ...
The Tyranny of My Own Ignorance. It's something I...
Oscar. The party last night went off without a hi...
►
February
(19)
►
January
(21)
►
2003
(106)
►
December
(10)
►
November
(17)
►
October
(19)
►
September
(10)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(9)
►
April
(23)
People to See
JaBu
Adam
Melissa
Jessica
Smolls
Isabel
Dean
Kelsey
David
Laura
Poetry
Wind Chimes
Funeral Arrangement
On the Crest of the Wave
Elegy for a Dead Boy
Places to Go
The Facebook
The Leaky Cauldron
VideoETA
Filmwise
Short Stories
A Plant Named Rachel
Pets Allowed
Dog Days
Melonhead
No comments:
Post a Comment