Saturday, March 20

Meet me in Montauk. I went and saw Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind tonight, which is probably underwhelming to some of you, but I was pretty excited. It was great. Great. It was kind of a Vanilla Sky sort of movie, but I liked it even better. It makes you think of all of those times you wish you could forget about someone and remove them completely from your memory... but how much that would suck. That was a brilliant thought I just laid down. Yup.

So anyway... go see it. Unless you're going to be one of those people who looks to the person next to you (friend, boyfriend, sibling, whatever) and whispers "What the hell is going on?", to which your companion giggles, causing you to giggle, and then you talk about how horrible it was after the movie because you basically just gave up looking at it as a possibly good film that moment you decided to orate your inner confusion. If you're going to be like that, then don't go. Or at least don't tell me about it, because I really don't need that.

In other news, David and I are having a smashing good time this weekend. Well, not really, it's been pretty mediocre, but I think he's having an okay time. He liked the movie, at least, and that's something. Plus, we went to a KSU baseball game (we left after the fourth inning though, because it was colder than hell) and we grilled and we ate out... I think that was pretty much all that was on the agenda. I don't know what we'll do before he leaves tomorrow, but I sure hope that it's fun. Right now he's doing homework, but I'm going to see if I can't be a bad influence on him and take him over to play board games at Jason's. Or here. Who knows!

No comments: