Tuesday, January 4

A Perverse Collection

I'm thinking about starting up a collection. I'm not usually one to collect things, but I think at this point in my life, so I'm going to start collecting and reading the blogs of random people who I find incredibly interesting. I think that I've already done this already... there's a list of people whose blogs I enjoy in the right-hand column. But these will be different in that I won't tell anyone I'm reading them. I guess I just think there has to be more of a purpose to these things than for me to ramble on about all the most mundane aspects of my life. I guess maybe I'm looking for blogs that I wish were mine, or for people who live and think and feel (or don't) like me. I'm looking for connection. It's a mission, and since I need a hobby (aside from finding a job), I think this is as good as any. Maybe people already do this... I'm sure they do. I just hope that anyone who does stumble upon my blog will find me interesting, relatable, immediate, and real.

There is light at the end of this damned tunnel... I just can't see it yet.

No comments: