Sunday, January 23

"Why does It hate us? Why is It so mean?"

Ah, Bev. You've unwittingly tapped.... something. That sentence was going to be a lot more "brilliant" sounding, but then I realized that I don't have a vocabulary that I can easily pull the correct words from, especially not at 3:20ish.

Watched "It" today. Yup. Three hours of my life that I'll never get back.

I also got bookends for my overflowing DVD collection, and I got my brother's birthday present (he turns 17 on Tuesday). There are some new pictures from Goblet of Fire online. Not that impressive, but still pretty exciting.

I've been in a bad mood the past couple of days -- hopefully I get over it soon! I think I'm in one of my "fucking sick of being alone" periods. Damn them.

I went ahead and did you a favor in purchasing and trying those Strawberry Cream Kisses you've been wondering about since you saw them hit the shelves a few weeks ago. They're interesting, though not in a good way. Plus they make my room smell girly, and if you've seen my room, you know that we don't need to invite the comparison.

I'm getting pretty fed up with my apartment, while we're on that subject. I can't wait until I have a real job and real money and can afford real, nice stuff instead of the cheap shit that I have that falls apart. I also can't wait until I am only cleaning up after myself. I think I'll be a much nicer person.

Tomorrow there are several things that I must do, and they include laundry, reading for class, grocery shopping, room-straightening, and Arrested Development/Desperate Housewives. I am going to bed.

No comments: