and I don't feel any different.
Well, I do, but it's hard saying how.
I'm in the mood to write one of those long-winded, introspective posts where I muse on the tickings of my heart and mind, but I find the thought of such a venture so exasperating at the same time that I can't even imagine why or how I would want go into it all. So instead, I'm going to talk to you about, oh, I dunno, a couple of random things.
The drive back from dropping Katie off at the airport was beautiful in a weird, tragic kind of way. As I drew closer to Manhattan the fields and trees became covered with a light blanket of ice. Most who see me in my "winter setting" know that I love this... it looks like some weird sparkling natural architectural marvel. Tragic, though, because I wished Katie could have seen it.
Sigh.
The other thing that I want to talk about is... umm... Chicken Fried Steak Thursday at Freddy T's. It's nice. Right, Logan? Jessica? It's nice. Too bad I don't know when I'll be in Olathe on a Thursday again for some time. We'll figure something out, though... don't you worry.
Sorry for the "blah" post... I'm kind of "blah" right now.

No comments:
Post a Comment