I love this weather! Granted, it's the kind of day that gives you false hope for a quick end to the winter chill, but what with sunny skies and a projected high of 71 (71!!!), you can't help but get a little spring fever.
Which I did. I forgot how succeptable my body has become to changes in climate, so when I woke up this morning all snotty and with a sore throat I was surprised even though I shouldn't have been.
OH WELL! That post-to-end-all-posts, my definitive analysis of movies is going to happen soon, believe me. However, I have so much shit to do today that to sit here and expound upon my views would be criminal. I will, however, allow you to know the "score" I give to certain films... scale from 1 (hated it) to 5 (loved it) kind of stuff:
Ocean's Twelve: 2.5
Spanglish: 2
Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events: 3
Closer: 4.5
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou: 4
Sideways: 3 (Skippy, I saw this with my brother once I found out that I wouldn't be able to stay in Olathe due to work obligations back in Manhattan. I apologize.)
Did I see anything else? If so, I can't remember, so consider this a tentative listing. I also reserve the right to change the scores at my whim, so check back for up-to-the-minute split-second analyses. I'm off to *hopefully* get my car fixed because LaFawnduh (I changed her name as per all the totalling/resurrecting, a la "Nappy D") is having some issues with her check engine light. And she's a bit overdue for an oil change.

No comments:
Post a Comment