1.) Why hasn't anyone updated their blogs recently?
2.) Why hasn't anyone responded to my little project in the previous post?
3.) Noi the Albino is one of the most depressing films I've ever seen.
3a.) Where the hell is the character map on my computer?
4.) Only one more week of school!
5.) Rhonda called. I'm excited!

5 comments:
1)I dunno- the stupid sine curve of blog posting has hit me again. Trying to get out of the trough.
2)I'm confused as to why you have to change your IIM nick? I don't have an AOL account, but I still use mine? Anyways, I'll brainstorm in the next few hours of boredom/work here and see what I can come up with.
3)I've been wanting to see that Noi movie for some time now. It will be hard pressed to beat out Dancer in the Dark as King of Depression-Inducing Film.
3a)Character Map?
4)Yay- Im not in school!
5)Chinese food is good.
1.) Fair enough
2.) It confuses me too... apparently since it was created through AOL... hell, I don't even know. Oh well.
3.) It doesn't beat 'Dancer in the Dark' by any means, but... well, I'm still trying to figure out how to feel about the ending. Suffice it to say I really liked the movie.
3a.) The character map shows the keystrokes for all the different key strokes. I wanted an O with an accent over it for "Noi", but I don't know what Alt+#### to use.
4.) :P
5.) I am in my bedroom.
Okay, some preliminary AIM nick ideas (although some of these come from nicknames I give you in real life, anyways...)
- TheMick
- LordVoldemick
- TreeGarden
- ArryPottah (lol)
- DecorKing
- BygoneCellist
- APlantCalledMike
- LordSamson
- DieVomitDie
- WillSomeonePleaseCommentOnMySite
Feel free to suffix any of these with any combination of numerals
Thank you, Jason. You may continue to read my blog.
LONGITY.
1.) I lost the will to create and to be creative long ago, I'm afraid. It is entirely possible that my "Transformers Porn" epic will be the brown skidmark I leave on the world of writing.
2.) This might hurt (me) a little, but I'll give it a go...
- PapalExonerate
- AIM User #214971538219493829479283756
- AIM User #214971538219493829479283757
- GarryPotte
- HaggisEater
- IWentToK-StateAndAllIGotWasThisLousyScreenName
- PeeTearGriffin
- TheChicagoSot
- MikeyTenFingers
There you go... I struggled heroically to come up with those names, so please, feel free to use all of them.
3.) Noi The Albino makes me think of Shakes The Clown which was entirely depressing in its own hysterical, violent, alcoholically-clownified way. On second thought, it might just be the word the that makes me think of Shakes.3a.) If you're on Windows, go to your "Run" menu, type in "charmap" and BAM! There you go. Emeril-style™.
4.) One more week until you come for Chicken Fried Steak Thursday at Freddy T's!!!!
5.) I'm excited too! (Isn't Rhonda your car? Did she call you from the parking lot? Tell her to stop wasting her minutes! (What plan is she on?))
Post a Comment