Friday, December 17

I'm getting my wisdom teeth out in about 45 minutes or so, and it's already taken a toll on relations with my family. I've been so grumpy (towards my brother) since I got home/woke up that he told me to go home this morning. However, it should be noted that he was kind of pissy too... but it's mostly me. I think it might also be due to the fact that I've started harboring some resentment toward him as he has never had a job (I've had one since I was 14), he feels no guilt in asking my parents for whatever he wants - an endeavor which is often successful, including the time when he asked if he could go to Japan for a couple weeks. Were I given that opportunity, God only knows what I might have been capable of doing during and after high school. Oh well. Maybe in my next life I can be the second sibling, because being the oldest definitely sucks a whole lot of ass.

I assume that unless the procedure goes extremely well this morning, this will be at least my last post today. Maybe it'll be my last post for longer. In the event that you don't hear from me before Christmas, I want to wish you a happy holiday, and as a token of our friendship (or whatever your reading of my blog makes us), I want to give you a small token that was given me by your friend and mine, Logan. Logan (and everyone else who's already seen it) I apologize that you've already seen/suckled all the enjoyment possible from this rare gem. Look forward to that card I told you and Jess about.

Merry Christmas

No comments: