Sunday, December 5

Happy Christmas Special

I just got done watching The Office Special. I have to say that the last three minutes of that damn show make the whole seven and a half worth it... not to say that they're not excellent in their own right. I wish more people could/would see The Office before it becomes bastardized by American in The Office: An American Workplace. Sigh.

This weekend has been really good. On Friday, Joe and I up and drove to Topeka to shop for fabric. Sound gay? How bout if I tell you that we were looking for fabric for the top of Joe's self-made (read: welded) poker table? Not so gay now, is it, Froot Loops? That was fun - we had a really good time. Then we played poker on the feaux-suede covered table, and we both lost, so... it wasn't so fun then.

The last week of the semester is here. I want to jump up and down and all that jazz, but I can't bring myself to do it. After all the happiness that is The Office, I feel incredibly lonely. Will my singleness ever end?

I'm debating on how best to punish everyone who didn't do their part in submitting screen name suggestions. More on that later.

No comments: