Tuesday, December 7

In with it!

SedgeforRENT is no more. No, my faithful bloggonians, I have deleted the screen name that was so identifiable for a new, slightly more depressing and yet even more humorous one. Get your Buddy list setups ready, because I'm only telling you once. My new screenname is:

BANEnglish05

Yes, it took me a long while, and no, I did not use any of the numerous suggestions (thank you) given me (although I did use them as inspiration). I will now explain the screen name and it's multiple meanings for the one and only time:

BA N ("in") English (the degree that I am earning in 2005)
BANE = the cause of death, downfall, or destruction
So - my degree could cause my downfall, as most of us English majors are aware.
Some also thought of Ban English, which also works, but I don't know that I necessarily want to ban English, as I do like it. It's just one of those things that might cause me to never be successful (if success is defined by money, which it shouldn't be) or happy (if happiness is brought about by money, which it shouldn't be) or any of the other stuff.

No comments: