Thursday, January 6

Reflection Perplexion

So I was looking at myself in the mirror a little bit ago, and I realized:

I HAVE THE MOST HIDEOUS SMILE I HAVE EVER SEEN!!!

I don't know what it is! If it's my glasses or my chubby cheeks or the quality of my skin or my teeth or WHAT! But for some reason, whenever I bare these pearly whites (or I guess a couple shades darkers :\), I can distinctly make out the sound of children crying in the distance. Other image maladies I can handle, but this!?!?! WHY, GOD, WHY?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!

I suppose it's a good thing I have so many other things going for me these days, or I might start to worry that I'm going to be single for like... forever! Right, ladies? Ladies?

2 comments:

Laura said...

Hey Micheal, Laura here (jason's friend? I called you the "wine-drinker"? We had a couple drinks at Old Chicago a while back) Just letting you know that:
a) you have a great smile! What's this nonsense of a bad smile, haha
b) I have a blog of my own, if you'd like to link me (I haven't figured out how to link to others on my own though)
Talk to you soon..."Peace out" (a la Kip in Napoleon) -- Laura

Laura said...

Wow, I completely forgot to tell you what the blogspot address is, hoo-wee. It is:
http://blanketconfusion.blogspot.com/

-- Laura (again)