Wednesday, August 25

Could I Care Any Less?

The Olympics. What happened to you? You used to be cool. Was it you that changed or is it me? I'm sure a few choice readers out there suspect the latter (and maybe I do to), but for some reason, I have absolutely no interest any longer. Perhaps it's because it seems like the competitors are no longer your regular, everyday average Joe who worked and trained their entire lives just to get to that track (or court or pool or sandpit), but rather professional atheletes who are paid by Wheaties and Nike to inspire us to purchase the products we are presented with every five minutes.

Anyway.

I don't care. Leave me alone. Please. Thank you.

-

-

Now I am going to prepare myself for my day of intellectual raping. Like Dogville. I have only myself to blame.

No comments: