I really have been making a concentrated effort to try and be a better student this semester/year. And it has been effective... until now. One week into the semester, and I'm already skipping my first class. What's worse, it's the first day that I'm being held accountable in this class, and I can't freaking handle it. We are suppose to have written (this I'm not even sure of due to vague diction) "reports on theories of allegory". I am struggling with my intense desire to drop another class and become non-full time. I wonder what the repercussions might be. If only I could find some pithy, 2-credit hour 8-week class. Hmmm...
So until class starts, I'm laying low in the library. I wouldn't want one of my smarter, happier, more driven class mates to catch me skipping as they skip merrily to class. :::sigh:::

1 comment:
You should have written a critical essay on my journal entry from last week (?) where I questioned whether the Bible was ACTUALLY based on the Matrix (thus making Keanu the Messianic figure instead of vice-versa).
Tithe to yo' motha,
Logan
Post a Comment