Everything has changed:
I got a new job. I am putting in my two weeks at Cold Stone tomorrow.
Jason, Adam*, and Melissa moved out of Manhattan.
Lance "Boy Wonder" Stafford confronted Marvin about his little internet porn at work addiction.
I would lace all these statements with all the normal ceremony and grandiloquence, but right now I'm pretty tired, and I frankly just don't care that much.
I GOT A NEW JOB!!!
(*NOTE: Adam has not yet moved to Omaha, but rather is my temporary roommate until he presents his thesis defense on Wednesday. Then he, like all the others, will be gone. It's been nice; a vast improvement over the living situation this past year.)

1 comment:
I am a student office assistant in the dean's office at the college of education. Basically I answer phones, run errands, and do my homework for $6.00/hr. Although it may be boring, it sounds to me like a vast improvement over the hell that is my soon to be former job.
Post a Comment