1. The weather is beautiful.
2. I've decided that, in an effort to incoporate more group interaction into my own blog, I'd like to do a little experiment. As you are probably aware, my final shift at the beloved Cold Stone Creamery is this coming Tuesday, August 17th. I have been wracking (sp?) my brain trying to think of things to do to make the shift more enjoyable for myself (and perhaps my co-workers)... but to no avail. As such, I have found it prudent to turn to you, my beloved blog buddies, for assistance. I am asking that you think of an idea - maybe more - and that you e-mail me and tell me about. I will post the results of this idea exchange here on the afternoon of Tuesday before I cross the street to Cold Stone one final time.
Is this gimmicky?
Perhaps.
But I sincerely hope you help me make this little project work. So tell all your friends to help out. Don't post your suggestions in the comment box. Eat only whole grain wheat bread. Life is good when everybody obeys
me.

No comments:
Post a Comment