Apparently no one has any entertaining suggestions to offer toward my "making the last day of work as well as my blog more fun" project. Oh well. I'm not hurt too deeply that I won't get over it in at least, like, twelve years.
I've officially begun my new job. I live on Bluemont Avenue and work in Bluemont Hall. Interesante, no? I enjoy it so far... it's getting better now that I actually sort of know what I'm doing. Which is nice.
The only thing that sucks is that I have to go to bed super early in order to be up and out the door by 8:00am every morning. I know, I know... poor baby. But I am by no means a morning person (unless I'm witnessing it from the other side.) Who knows? Maybe I'll turn into one over the next few weeks!

2 comments:
WAIT!! I came up with a great idea last night! You need to crawl inside the ice cream cooler muttering to yourself about the "rum raisin" a la George's drunk, cashmere sweater-wearing enemy on "Seinfeld"!!!
Damn.
-Logan (He of the Enormous Melon Head)
Oddly enough, a girl and I shut ourselves inside the walk-in and sang parodies (emphasizing our disillusionment at our boss's indescretions) almost daily the week before I was finished. It was wildly entertaining.
I'm at my new job right now. Hooray for new jobs.
Post a Comment